I run a buying-journey focused process that quickly uncovers and deals with the top buying dysfunctions faced by your customers. My clients close more deals faster.
We will follow 3 simple steps:
1. Identify your goals:
- Are you trying to break into a new market? Increase sales to current customers? Sell more efficiently to existing markets? Fend off aggressive competitors? Let’s become clear about what you want to achieve.
2. Develop your customer buying maps:
- Who are your customers? What are they trying to achieve? How will helping them achieve those things help you reach the goals we listed above? This is the stage where we build the buying journey map to show what the customer’s buying process is, who is involved at each step, and where they get stuck. We will also create solutions for each problem. Many of these solutions already exist somewhere in your organization, but are not properly harnessed to benefit sales.
3. Put your customer buying maps to work:
- This isn’t just about your sales team. Everyone in your organization needs to know when, where, and how customers are going to need their help when buying from you. This starts from the kinds of ads and content you use to attract them all the way through to closing the deal and maintaining them as happy customers. The next time your sales team is in the middle of a sale and hits a roadblock, everyone from marketing to product to account management and support will know exactly what they need to do to help sales remove that obstacle. They will also know how to help sales anticipate and remove the next obstacle before the customer even gets to it.
I can tell you how this process will increase your revenues, and we can determine how much it will help your team to achieve or exceed their targets this quarter. If you don’t do this work, your sales team will keep hitting the same obstacles over and over again. They will keep coming back with the same reasons that sales are lost or delayed. And they will keep making the same support requests from your product and marketing teams, leading to inefficiencies all around. We can fix this, close more leads, and shorten sales cycles. Schedule time on my calendar today by calling: 647-479-5856.