Buying journey workshop goals
- Systematically uncover the obstacles that keep your potential customers from buying.
- Create a plan to accelerate sales by removing these obstacles.
What your team will learn
- What a Buying Journey is and why it is a critical tool for improving B2B sales.
- Why your teams don’t agree on your customers’ Buying Journey, despite your CRM investments.
- Why this leads to wasted effort and lost sales.
- How to use a Buying Journey to accelerate sales by anticipating your customer’s buying needs across all your departments.
Buying journey workshop format
- The workshop runs for 2.5 hours.
- Takes place at your office, or a venue of your choice.
- We will create a Buying Journey map.
- Invite as many customer facing staff as you’d like.
- I will provide a follow-up executive presentation with highlights and recommendations for sales acceleration.
What my clients say
“Aldwin gave us the processes and tools to sell in a more predictable way.” CEO, Arcestra
“Aldwin guided our leadership team through a process that helped us consolidate our varied viewpoints.” CEO, Obero
“Aldwin balances strategy with execution that increases sales and helps us get the most out of our marketing investments. He’s absolutely amazing.” Head of Marketing, Redknee
Find out more
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]